DISSH is DISSH because of the women (that work hard) behind the scenes. With over 100 hardworking team members, who are passionate about our purpose and share our vision and mission for the brand, we are proud to be celebrating our 19th year of DISSH this year! That’s 19 years of creating pieces that make women look and feel amazing. DISSH was born out of the want (and need) to not only empower women, but to give women choices, make them feel good and have the opportunity to grow within a business, with no limitations.
Our girls feel empowered to have a voice, have the ability to make change and have the power and opportunity to grow. We are for the girls, and it is ingrained in everything we do.
So, what’s important to us?
- Collaborating with each other and building each other up.
- Inspiring each other, being there for each other and being real with each other.
- Promoting a safe place for creativity and new ideas, but also questioning why we do things and not being afraid of change.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously. We work hard, but we have fun doing it. We tackle the important things with respect and careful consideration, and everything else with determination and creativity – always pushing the boundaries.
- We go above and beyond for our DISSH girls – and that’s not just our amazing team, but our customers and everyone that’s a part of our DISSH community.
Today, we’re proud to have 11 DISSH boutiques across Queensland and an EBoutique that allows us to connect with and dress women not just around Australia, but around the world. Whether you’re looking to be a part of our store, eBoutique or Head Office team – we can’t wait to meet and work with you.
Does this sound like a team you want to be a part of? Check out our current vacancies and apply below.